On Sunday the 29th May Straight Arrows, along with many members, some with and without children attended our Winter Members Day. We arrived at Latitude, a premier jumping and climbing center, with excitement and anticipation. Over the course of the hour session, there was plenty to do including, trampolines, bouncy basketball, high ropes course and foam pit jousting. The kids and adults alike all got involved and a special highlight was seeing one of our kids rule the jousting zone with steel and vigor. It was then off to Cellini for an Italian lunch. Food was plentiful and everyone left with a smile on their face. We would like to thank all those who participated in the day and to anyone who was unable to attend we will be having another one later in the year with dates and location to be advised.
- Would you like to work for Straight Arrows? We’re Hiring!
- Are You Living Positive Victoria's Next Top Model?
- Treatment as Prevention (TasP): What is TasP and How Does it Affect Me?
- Strategic Plan Development
- TWO iN ONE: Managing HIV and Hepatits C
- Straight Arrows and Living Positive Victoria Members Vote to Merge
- Double Hey is Double Happiness - TasP loves PrEP
- A Draft of Rules for Members Review
- Latitude Members Day
- Straight Arrows and Living Positive Victoria are merging!